Campbell Federal Credit Union can assist you with any of your money transfer needs. We offer:
- Wire Transfers—We can wire funds to any member bank of the Federal Reserve system or internationally. A $15 fee is charged for a Domestic wire transfer and $25 for a Foreign wire transfer. In order to process an outgoing wire, you’ll need to complete the following steps:
- Obtain wiring instructions from the bank receiving the funds.
- Complete the Wire Transfer Agreement form.
Wires can also be received on your behalf and credited to your account. To wire funds to your Campbell FCU account, the following information will be needed by the bank sending the wire:
- Financial Institution Name: Campbell Federal Credit Union
- ABA/Routing: #236077658
- For Further Credit To: (your account number), (your name)
- Payroll Deduction—The most convenient and painless way to save or make loan payments is through payroll deduction. After you complete a payroll deduction card, your employer will deduct the total from your pay, and Campbell FCU will automatically distribute the funds to your savings account, checking account or loan according to your instructions.
- Direct Deposit—Campbell FCU offers direct deposit of your net paycheck, Social Security or pension check. Rather than receiving a check, your funds are transferred electronically to your Campbell FCU account through the Automated Clearing House (ACH) of the Federal Reserve Bank. Your funds are posted, making them available to you on your payday. With direct deposit to your Campbell FCU account, you will never have to worry about your check being lost or stolen.