Yes. Ensuring the privacy and security of your account and personal information is a top priority. We store no member information on our web server that is accessed by the public. Layers of security include automatic sign-off, encryption, firewalls and password lockout:
- Automatic Sign Off: Sometimes you may be using a remote computer when you¡¦re banking online, so remembering to sign off is very important. However, if you do forget to sign off, Online Banking will automatically sign off for you after 10 minutes of inactivity. This will prevent anyone from accessing your account.
- Encryption: Online Banking utilizes different types of technology to ensure the confidentiality of its transactions through the Internet, such as VeriSign 128 bit encryption.
- Firewalls: The credit union is protected by a firewall, which is a barrier between the outside Internet and the internal credit union network. The firewall verifies each network packet and determines whether to permit access. All incoming traffic is actually addressed to the firewall, which only allows pertinent information to flow into the credit union.
- Password Lockout: In order to bank online, you need to know your User ID and your unique password. If someone else is trying to enter a password to view your banking information, he/she won’t get very far. Online Banking allows only 3 chances to enter a password. After 3 failed attempts, it is determined to be fraudulent activity and the account is “locked out” No further log in attempts will be allowed, even if the correct password is entered after the third try. Contact a Campbell Employees FCU representative at 1-800-257-5354 to regain access.
- Multi-Factor Authentication: Using a combination of graphics and passwords you can be certain that you have reached the Campbell Employees FCU website, and we can be certain that you, our member is accessing your accounts.
← IS MY ACCOUNT INFORMATION SECURE?