Financial agility, 24/7
BillPayer is an electronic service that allows our members to pay bills over the Internet through electronic funds transfer or paper checks. Members can pay bills from the comfort of their own or any PC.
To pay your bills online, you simply add the companies and people you want to pay. You can pay anyone in the United States that you would normally pay by check or automatic debit.
You can use BillPayer to:
- Pay several bills at once or make one-time payments at the Payment Center.
You can also view your pending and recent payments.
- Receive some of your bills online at the Payment Center.
We can receive electronic bills from hundreds of billers nationwide.
- Set up automatic payments to pay your electronic bills or to automatically schedule payments of a set amount at regular intervals.
- Review your bills and payments for the past 24 months.
- Transfer money between payment accounts that you set up in BillPayer.
Popmoney is an innovative personal payment service that eliminates the hassles of checks and cash. Sending and receiving money is as easy as emailing and texting. And, you don’t even need a new account to send or receive money. Just use your current bank/financial institution account.
Popmoney is easy and convenient for you and the people you send money to. They can simply receive the money into their bank account online.
The following are just a few of the convenient ways that you can use Popmoney:
- Send money to your child at college
- Send a gift to family and friends
- Reimburse friends for that fun outing
- Pay your babysitter or your lawn care service
- Pay rent to your landlord or roommates